Monday, February 1, 2010

What Are The Long Term Affects Of Pulmonary Hypertension What Are The Long-term Side Affects Of A Large Pulmonary Emboli? I Am Short Of Breath And Chest Pains.?

What are the long-term side affects of a large Pulmonary Emboli? I am short of breath and chest pains.? - what are the long term affects of pulmonary hypertension

I had a CT scan of the lungs, echocardiography, chemical stress test, pulmonary function tests. All tests were normal. I can not sing in the church, without respiratory distress, headache and very tired. I'm out of breath and pain when I walk at a normal pace or try to fast for me. I too am tired of the here and write this question. Anyone with an idea that would greatly appreciate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Handmade Merchants bike. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree