Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Einstein Vhs Returns HELP! Connecting TV To Cable,DVD Player,VHS, And PlayStation?

HELP! Connecting TV to Cable,DVD player,VHS, and PlayStation? - baby einstein vhs returns

Well ... so do not laugh, but we moved and my husband works long hours so I try to find ways to entertain me .... 1 years and tonight we have to play his Baby Einstein DVD!

Any tips on how to connect the TV to cable box, DVD player and VHS player? Oh, and everything in connection to all the Playstation!

I'm not really stupid when it has a certain logic to this, please let me know that also (addresses, for example, each computer must have an input / output to another input of the output cable of the bones, etc..)

I have tons of cables and I know I have all the parts B and C, which is connected to the last house a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Handmade Merchants bike. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree